Looking for a valuation?
Carter Valuations Limited
“We value what you value”
What Do We Do?
Carter Valuations are Registered Valuers and Property Consultants located in Timaru.
We provide a professional, confidential, independent valuation and property advice service for your property.
We value properties for various reasons including
- New builds – including progress payment valuations
- Mortgage requirements
- Matrimonial property settlements
- Rental assessments
- Curtilage reports for tax purposes
- Reserve contributions
- Rating valuation objections
Types of valuations undertaken
- Commercial and Industrial properties
- Rent Reviews for commercial and industrial purposes
- Insurance – Commercial, Industrial and residential
- Farm valuations, forestry blocks. Also dwelling and curtilage for GST purposes.
- Rural lifestyle blocks
- Bare land blocks and we can also value off plans for a new build.
- Property consultancy and advise
Why Use Carter Valuations?
Carter Valuations was established in Timaru in 1996 by Roger Carter and have been trusted local valuers in the Timaru and surrounding areas since then. We are accredited by all the major banks and finance companies to provide independent valuations of your property.
Years in business
We are based in Timaru and travel all over South Canterbury, the Mackenzie Country and North Otago encompassing Temuka, Geraldine, Pleasant Point, Fairlie, Tekapo, Twizel, Kurow, Omarama, Waimate and Oamaru providing property valuations.
Let’s get started
Start Your Valuation Request
”Once your valuation report is prepared for you it will include all legal details of your property, maps, titles, valuation summary, mortgage recommendation, sales comparisons and general detailed comments regarding the property. ”